Woodstock Precision Machining Inc., an ISO 9001:2008 a certified manufacturing business is a full service product and solutions provider of custom machinery, components and fabrications to a variety of industries including transportation, medical, energy production, forestry, oil/refinery, defense and government projects. With over 35 years of proven experience in quality and precise machining.
Our reverse engineering and prototype machining services, allow us to provide our customers with custom machine parts based on a prototype of an existing, hard to find or outdated part. This is one of many manufacturing services that are available at our facility in Woodstock, Ontario.
- Machinery up to 50’ length and 75,000 lbs.
- Capabilities to produce parts up to 25″ x 20″ x 65″ and 500 lbs.
- Comprehensive machine repair, rebuilds, including teardowns, technology upgrades and testing.
- Sourcing of raw materials & commercially available components
- Sourcing of secondary processes such as plating, anodizing, tumble finishing, heat treat and many others.
- Great local relationships to compliment our capabilities and ensure we can get your parts made to your specifications.
- All metals, alloys, and select non-metallic materials, structural shapes including channel, angle, beam, tubes and plates.
- Ultrasonic, Magnetic Particle, and Radiography Testing
- R&D, CAD and engineering services, AutoCad, Mastercam, SolidWorks, reverse engineering
- Quality Inspections to ensure exacting standards
- Paint and specialty finishing
- Complete fabrication, CNC machining, assembly, finishing and testing
- Plumbing for pneumatic or hydraulic systems
- Debugging, testing, and checkout
- Final skidding, crating, and shipping
- International Shipping Expertise